Saturday 29 May 2010

Woooooooooo My First Post!!

I have wanted to write this for so long and have never known what to write that I am throwing caution to the wind and just going for it, so here goes........

Well, who am I? My name is Marie and I am nursery (preschool) teacher in a Montessori classroom, where I teach children aged 2.5 to 5 yrs. I have been working in my current setting for nearly 10 yrs now, so I guess I must love it?! Naturally it has its challenges and I do sometimes question why I'm still doing it but then the answer is THE CHILDREN- I love the children that I get to teach :)

I shall warn anyone that reads this now- I am not good with words, what you will read here are my own thoughts and feelings in my own words. I read so many blogs about Montessori schooling and homeschooling and they are very inspiring, creative and well written that I only hope that anyone that does happen to read this can take something away from it *crossing my fingers*.

Well, for my first dip into the world of blogging I shall just keep it simple and leave it there, but before I leave I shall congratulate myself for finally doing this, so just excuse me while I..... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (hehe). Ok all that's left to do is click on publish post- doing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment